For the safety of all of our guests, we adhere to the following policies. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Required Vaccinations for Dogs
We require the following vaccinations for your dog or puppy.
- DHPP – After the puppy series and 1-year booster, every 3 years. We will accept your veterinarian’s recommendation as long as it is within the AAHA/AVMA guidelines. Puppies must have at least 2 vaccinations of the puppy series.
- Rabies – After the puppy vaccination and 1-year booster, every 3 years.
- Bordetella – Every 6-12 months, per your vet’s recommendation.
- Titer results will be accepted per your vet’s recommendation for the DHPP.
We require vaccinations records and strongly recommend giving the vaccinations at least 3-4 days prior to your check-in date. This will give your dogs immune system a chance to respond to the vaccination prior to their stay and the dog to recover if the shots cause side effects.
It is recommended that puppies receive the second vaccination of their puppy series two weeks prior to checking in to Mis Amigos Pet Care Center.
Required Vaccinations for Cats
We require the following vaccinations for your cat or kitten.
- FVRCP – After the kitten series and 1-year booster, every 3 years. We will accept your veterinarian’s recommendation as long as it is within the AAHA/AVMA guidelines. Kittens must have at least 2 vaccinations of the kitten series.
- Rabies – After kitten series and 1-year booster, every 3 years.
We regularly administer oral and topical medications, including eye treatments. We are also able to give insulin injections to both cats and dogs. A daily “Special Care” charge may be applied to medications that require extra handling.
We ask that all medication be brought in the original containers with correct dosing instructions. Please complete the medication form at check-in.
Check-in & Check-out Policy
You may check in your pet at any time the day of arrival. We recommend that they arrive no later than 4:00pm in order for your pet to settle in and relax before dinner time. The day of arrival is your first day to be charged.
Our Check-out time is 12:00 noon. You are not charged for the day of departure if you check-out by noon otherwise you will be charged another day.
Food From Home
You may bring your own food, but please make sure dry food is stored in a plastic container with your pet's name and your last name on it. There is no additional charge for this service. Please note that we do not accept any outside bowls or dishes.
Bedding & Toys From Home
We prefer to provide our own bedding, but you may bring a small blanket or towel that is machine washable. Please write your pet’s first and last name on it and we will make every effort to return it to you but cannot be responsible for lost or damaged bedding or towels. Please do not bring large blankets or pet beds. Cloth toys should also be marked and machine washable. The same effort will go into caring for them, but please leave their irreplaceable toys at home.